Saturday, January 14, 2012

homeo4health

This site is dedicated to Public Good Health. There is a say that "Health is Wealth". This is 100% correct. If our health is normal, we will be able to give better attention to what we are doing and we can achieve much better results in whatever we are doing.

But unfortunately, the attitude is not to take the health problems seriously. Instead we try to circumvent the problem by buying and popping up into our mouth, any of the patent medicines available without prescriptions. We all feel that we are doing something very important, that the health problem can be relegated to a future convenient time, which comes only when things go beyond a tolerable level. Till such time we go on with the unprescribed self medication which add to the gravity of the problem.

We are all having a wonderful system of resistance or immunity in us. The system, when weakened due to any or many reasons, calls for help by giving out signals like headache, fever, chill, itch, vomiting, pains or such other sensations. If in the beginning itself the health problem is attended by going to a physician of the scientific system of medicine i.e. Homeopathy much of the trouble, agony, suffering and expenses involved in treatment of serious health problems can be avoided.

Of course no system of medicine can claim every virtue of healing. All systems are having some plus points and deficiencies. Homeopathy healing has no short coming. Whatever shortcomings we experience are on the part of most of the homeopaths. Even with these shortcomings, homeopathy is next only to natural system of healing. In fact it is only an extension of natural healing. It is a system founded on scientific basis of healing.

This site is a humble attempt from my side to propagate homeopathy in my own small way. This is just a preliminary introduction of the subject. There are several very good sites on this subject for people of all level of interests. One such site is http://www.homeopathyhome.net, http://hpathy.com. These sites are having vast literature of all levels on Homeopathy. I am indebted to homeopathy for the relief I got on my migraine and arthritis. My wife is also having good relief from asthma problem. Hence I decided to build this site to propagate homeopathy.

Now a bit of introduction about myself. I am A R Ramanathan from Bangalore, the capital city of software and Biotech of India. I was working in the New India Assurance Co ltd a leading insurance company of India. I retired as Deputy Manager on 30.06.1999. I had hobbies like gardening, reading, making furniture for my home, painting of inside home, electric wiring of home, assembling of electronic gadgets like voltage stabilizers, radio, amplifiers and items which make different birds sounds and switches which operate on sounds or on light. From 1994 I started to study books on homeopathy system of treatment. I had done a certificate course from The Grace Medical Mission from an institute in Kerala a State of India. Subsequently I did a diploma course, D I Hom, from the British Institute of Homeopathy, London.

I request you to go through my web pages and give me your critical views and comments for further improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment